Day 1: 9am - 4pm & Day 2: 9am - 12pmDo I have to be currently enrolled in a GMC Course or Career Path to attend?
Yes. It is a requirement for those in the Level II and Mark-to-Market Grain Accounting courses seeking certification.What is the cost to attend the GMC Summit?
- For those who are enrolled in Level II or Mark-to-Market Grain Accounting courses, the cost of the Summit is included in the cost of the course. There is no additional charge.
- White Commercial futures customers are invited to attend FREE of charge.
- Alumni of the GMC Mark-to-Market and Level II courses are invited to attend free of charge.
- How does the Grain Division generate profit for the company?
- Who is on the Grain Dream Team?
Merchandising for Profits
- Maximizing Margins from the Long Side of Basis Trading
- The Unintended Consequences of Grain Buying Policies
- How Basis Trading Profits are Reflected on the Financials
- Methods for Assigning Mark-to-Market Valuations
- Communicating Effectively with the Lender
- Barriers that Inhibit Peak Performance
- Keeping “Seldom” from Destroying Your Business
The Short Side of Basis Trading
- Profiting from the Short Side of Basis Trading
- Accounting Side of Short-the-Basis
- Financing of Short-the-Basis Positions
The Spread’s Role in Merchandising
- Defining the Purpose and Process of Spread Management
- Pre-spread Planning Procedures
- Proper Accounting of Spreads
- Financing Needs of Spreads